The Women of Furman University
The Furman Campus Club was created in 1966 when the 'Campus Club,' which began in 1922, merged with the 'Furman Circle,' which began in 1958. In the summer of 2003 the name of the organization was changed to "The Furman Link." The Furman Link promotes fellowship among women of the University by providing social activities, planned programs and interest groups; by welcoming newcomers to campus; and by supporting projects relating to the University and community.
Membership is extended to each woman affiliated with Furman University through her own employment or that of her spouse/partner. Honorary membership is extended to newcomers for the academic year. Active membership includes those who pay annual dues of $10.00.
During the summer, the Executive Committee plans the meetings for the year and determines the coordinators of each. Each member is included on the hostess committee for one of the scheduled meetings of the club. In addition, groups are formed in the fall for the enjoyment of special interests such as book discussions, bridge, dinner groups, etc.The members of The Furman Link traditionally make a holiday contribution to an organization which serves those in need in the Greenville area.
Download a Membership Form *PDF
How To Reach Us:
The Furman Link
Furman PMB 28576
3300 Poinsett Hwy.
Greenville, SC 29613.
Please note: Voice mail messages are not checked daily. However, we leave new announcement messages to help keep you informed of our events.