Furman is committed to providing a visit experience focused on service,
experiences, and relationships. It is our goal that every family leaves our campus
with a better understanding of the University and the opportunities available here
for students. This approach to the visit experience is not conducive to large groups,
so we can only offer visits to smaller groups of 30 or less (plus chaperones). We ask
that groups take time to review our tour requirements and complete the online request form no less than three weeks prior to the requested visit
date. Please do not make plans to visit campus prior to receiving approval from the
Campus Visit Manager.
Due to the high number of visitors on Furman’s campus and to ensure a positive
visit experience, we ask that all small groups follow these guidelines:
- Students must be in grades 9-12.
- One chaperone should be present for every 10 students attending a campus
- A chaperone must accompany every group of students going out on a tour.
- Requests should come from schools or other academic programs.
- We may be unable to accommodate your group during peak visit times in
October, March, or April.
Request your small group visit.
Should you have any questions regarding a group tour to campus, please contact
Laura Williams, Campus Visit Manager, at email@example.com.