Furman's Undergraduate Evening Studies provides the flexibility and convenience you need to earn your bachelor's degree or professional certification.
Undergraduate degree programs include:
If you're interested in pursuing a post-graduate degree or professional accreditation, we have the courses you need to add a valuable credential to your resume, successfully complete the CPA exam, or gain admission to the graduate school of your choice. Visit our Post-Baccalaureate page for more information.
Take the next step to finish your degree, or register for our prep courses. Apply now.
Find our application deadlines, and criteria for admission. Review our admission process.
Schedule and Format
Find out what time commitment is required to complete your degree or certification at Furman. View our academic schedule.
Our classes are conveniently offered at two locations, Furman's Herring Center for Continuing Education and the University Center of Greenville. Visit our locations.
Attend an information session and find out how Furman can accelerate your career. Join us for an information session.
What does Furman have to offer you?
- A bachelor of liberal arts degree from a fully-accredited, nationally top-rated university.
- Prep courses for those planning to pursue a post-graduate degree or professional accreditation, such as an MBA or CPA/CMA licensure.
- Two convenient locations and after-work hours for students who don't want to interrupt their careers.
- Affordable rates with financial aid available to qualified students.
- Access to Furman's career development resources.
- Academic resources and support, including 2 free hours per week of tutoring.
Move forward in your career. Move forward with Furman!