Furman's Undergraduate Evening
Studies provides the flexibility and convenience you need to earn your bachelor's degree or professional certification. With undergraduate degree programs in business administration and accounting, our curriculum will help you develop a strong foundation in a rapidly changing marketplace. If you're interested in pursuing a post-graduate degree or professional accreditation, our prep courses will help you successfully complete the exam or gain admission to the graduate school of your choice.
enroll, you'll discover what Furman has to offer:
- A bachelor of liberal arts degree from a fully-accredited university.
- Prep courses for those planning to pursue a
post-graduate degree or professional accreditation, such as an MBA or
- Two convenient locations and after-work hours for students who don't want to interrupt their careers.
- Affordable rates with financial aid available to qualified students.
- Access to Furman's career development resources.
- Academic resources from one of the nation's top liberal arts universities.
Move forward in your career at Furman.
Take the next step to finish your degree, or register for our prep courses. Apply now.
Find our application deadlines, and criteria for admission. Review our admission process.
Schedule and Format
Find out what time commitment is required to complete your degree or certification at Furman. View our academic schedule.
Our classes are conveniently offered at two locations, Furman's Herring Center for Continuing Education and the University Center of Greenville. Visit our locations.
Attend an information session and find out how Furman can accelerate your career. Join us for an information session.