Whether you need to brush up your accounting skills or complete prerequisites before the CPA exam, Furman provides the tools and knowledge you need to successfully complete the challenging four-part exam. Taught by Furman faculty and executives in the accounting field, our program will ensure your success.
We offer courses that meet the South Carolina Board of Accountancy's requirements to sit for the exam and can customized a course path to match your needs. If you need to start at the beginning with the basics or are ready for advanced financial accounting, you can dive in at Furman!
Our courses are available in the fall, spring and summer.
- A completed UES application and application fee
- A current resume
- A transcript from the accredited university issuing your bachelor’s degree
Take the first step toward earning your CPA. Apply now.
We offer competitive rates with the option for an abbreviated fee structure. View our rates.
accounting courses include:
- ACC 111: Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACC 301: Principles of Managerial Accounting
- ACC 311: Intermediate Financial Accounting I
- ACC 312: Intermediate Financial Accounting II
- ACC 315: Governmental and Non-Profit Accounting
- ACC 320: Cost Accounting
- ACC 330: Auditing
- ACC 340: Federal Income Taxation
- ACC 350: Accounting Information Systems
- ACC 360: International Accounting
- ACC 370: Advanced Financial Accounting
- ACC 450: Advanced Topics in Accounting