Several schools offer training for the CPA exam, but Furman provides the tools and knowledge needed to help you successfully complete the challenging four-part exam.
Our program consists of 12 courses that meet the South Carolina Board of Accountancy's
requirements to sit for the exam. However, our program can be customized to match your needs. If you're ready for advanced financial accounting, enroll it—at Furman, you're not required to take a step-by-step approach through our preparation program. Our curriculum is designed to accommodate your educational needs, whether you need to brush up your accounting skills, or complete some prerequisite courses before the exam.
Furman faculty and executives in the accounting field, our program will ensure your success.
Our semester-long courses are available in the fall, spring and summer. Course requirements are individual to each student.
|Summer 2014 Session
||Feb. 24 - May 4
|Fall 2014 Session
||June 20 -
|Spring 2015 Session
Our courses fulfill the requirements of the CPA exam, and will give you the working knowledge to prepare financial documents that meet regulatory requirements. Our courses include:
- ACC 111: Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACC 301: Principles of Managerial Accounting
- ACC 311: Intermediate Financial Accounting I
- ACC 312: Intermediate Financial Accounting II
- ACC 315: Governmental and Non-Profit Accounting
- ACC 320: Cost Accounting
- ACC 330: Auditing
- ACC 340: Federal Income Taxation
- ACC 350: Accounting Information Systems
- ACC 360: International Accounting
- ACC 370: Advanced Financial Accounting
- ACC 450: Advanced Topics in Accounting
We offer competitive rates with the option for an abbreviated fee structure. View our rates.
Take the first step toward earning your CPA. Apply now.