Designed for business, financial and accounting managers, the Certified Management Accountant preparation program provides students with the required skills and knowledge to succeed on the CMA exam.
Our comprehensive program is divided into two 12 week
sessions, Part I offered in the fall and Part II in spring.To enhance
your preparation, the program includes instruction from a faculty member, text materials and online practice tests. Our primary focus is to ensure your success on the CMA exam!
|Spring 2015 Session
Pre-CMA Track courses
Our courses will prepare you for the CMA exam, and give you a deeper understanding of how financial performance can drive business strategy. Our courses include:
- ACC 111: Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACC 301: Principles of Managerial Accounting
- ACC 311: Intermediate Financial Accounting I
- ACC 312: Intermediate Financial Accounting II
- ACC 340: Federal Income Taxation
- ACC 350: Accounting Information Systems
- ACC 360: International Accounting
- BUS 320: Marketing
- BUS 340: Business Finance
- BUS 450: Strategic Management
- ECN 225: Statistics
- PSY 215: Organizational Psychology
We offer competitive rates with an abbreviated fee structure. View our rates.
Ensure your success on the CMA exam. Apply now.