For business, financial and accounting managers, the Certified Management Accountant credential adds valuable leverage to your resume and will take your career to the next level. Visit imanet.org for full details.
CMA Live Review Coming Fall 2017
More information available soon.
CMA-track academic courses:
Our undergraduate accounting, business, and economics courses will prepare you for the CMA exam and give you a deeper understanding of how financial performance can drive business strategy. Courses include:
- ACC 111: Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACC 301: Principles of Managerial Accounting
- ACC 311: Intermediate Financial Accounting I
- ACC 312: Intermediate Financial Accounting II
- ACC 340: Federal Income Taxation
- ACC 350: Accounting Information Systems
- ACC 360: International Accounting
- BUS 320: Marketing
- BUS 340: Business Finance
- BUS 450: Strategic Management
- ECN 225: Statistics
- PSY 215: Organizational Psychology
We offer competitive rates with an abbreviated fee structure. View our rates.
Ready to apply? Review our Admission Requirements.
Ensure your success on the CMA exam. Apply now.