Preparing to lead a study away program? You'll find a list of forms, documents, and links on this page for quick reference. For more information, visit the Faculty and Staff Study Away Resources webpage, review the Study Away Faculty Handbook, or consult with our staff in the study away office.
- Proposing a study away program
- Program Proposal Forms:
- Program Proposal Deadlines:
- May Ex Programs - September 1, 2016
- Fall & Spring Semester Programs - September 30, 2016
- New Course Proposal Deadlines
- May Ex New Courses - August 28, 2016
- Faculty Study Away Development Grant
- Study Away Timelines for faculty and staff (coming soon)
- Online study away application system
- Financial planning and documentation
- Before the Program
- Payment Documents and Procedures
- Risk management, travel insurance, and emergency preparedness
- Travel planning resources
Can't find what you are looking for?
Contact the Rinker Center for Study Away and International Education for assistance.
We are here to help!