Associate Professor, Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Current disciplinary research interests
Applications of GIS to a broad areas across natural sciences, social sciences, and humanities; remote sensing and land cover studies; geomorphology and landscape changes research.
- Interest in connecting sustainability to research
I am willing to share my expertise with those that can benefit from. I already collaborate with all faculty in my department and several faculty outside of my department in both research and teaching areas. Apart from helping students from across disciplines, I assist administrators at Furman including admissions office, summer camps and conferences, the presidential office, facilities services etc., South Carolina State Parks, and local community through student driven projects.
- Sustainability courses taught
- EES-201: Introduction to GIS
- EES-210: Surficial Processes
- EES-301: Remote Sensing of the Environment
- EES-113: Natural Hazards and Natural Disasters