Associate Professor, Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Current disciplinary research interests
Geomorphology, GIS, and Remote Sensing. Current research topics include: landslides mapping and modeling, drone use in various research initiatives, web based GIS mapping and modeling, Campus and Community Asset Mapping.
- Interest in connecting sustainability to research
My current research is already tightly woven into various facets of sustainability related research. I am interested in bringing my expertise in mapping and spatial analysis into any teaching and research activities at Furman.
- Sustainability courses taught
- EES 112: Environmental Science
- EES 201 Geographic Information Systems
- EES 301 Remote Sensing
- EES 410 Ocean and Climate Systems
- EES 472 Research and Analysis