Summer Keyboard Fees 2015
RESIDENTIAL CAMPERS - $495
Includes shared room, all meals, tuition, recreation.
COMMUTERS - $380
Includes lunch, dinner, tuition, recreation. Typical day 8AM - 9:30pm.
Private Lessons with institute faculty: $25 per half hour; limit of 4
Receive a Scholarship?
Scholarship funds are due by June 1. Checks should be made payable to
Furman University and addressed to the Summer Keyboard Institute via the
Music Department's mailing address.
Please be sure the presenter of your scholarship is aware of the
deadline. If receiving a full scholarship, an official letter of award
may be submitted in lieu of deposit. Scholarship funds may be used for
private lesson fees. Congratulations!
SIBLING Discount: -$75 per
To earn the sibling discount, brothers and sisters must be from the same household and apply at the same time.
Child of FU Employee Discount: -$75 per
Employees must be currently employed by Furman University and provide
department name and department phone number on application for
How To Apply
- Credit Card Payments: Complete the 2015 APPLICATION with full payment.
The site uses an encrypted on-line
credit processing service. Your credit card information is not retained
by Furman University. You and our office will receive an email
confirmation of payment. We accept American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover. We do not accept debit-only
- Check or Money Order payments: Complete the on-line application, selecting Check as the payment type. Print and mail the registration information along with full payment to:
Summer Keyboard Institute
Furman University Music Dept
3300 Poinsett Hwy
Greenville, SC 29613
- May 15: Registration Deadline
- $100 non-refundable upon application
- $200 non-refundable after June 1
- NO Tuition or Room/Board REFUNDS AFTER JUNE 21
Return to SKI Home Page