Band/Orch Camp Financials 2015
RESIDENTIAL CAMPERS - $495
Includes shared room, all meals, tuition,
COMMUTERS - $380
Includes lunch, dinner, tuition, recreation. Typical day 8AM - 9:30PM
$25 per half hour Private Lessons
Study privately with a member of the camp faculty! Select the 2 or 3 lesson option on the application form.
Scholarships and Discounts
Recipient of a
scholarship to camp this summer? Congratulations!
coming to Furman from outside organizations are due by May 15
Please be sure the presenter of your scholarship is aware of the deadline.
Scholarship funds can be used for private lesson fees!
receiving a full scholarship, submit your application with a $100 check to hold your
place in line. Should you learn you won
a scholarship after you apply and pay your camp cost, we will refund the
appropriate amount to your parents immediately following camp.
All-State Honors Discount:
Students earning placement in this school year's South Carolina All-State Honors Band/Orchestra/Jazz Ensemble (or the equivalent in other states) are eligible for a tuition reduction. This is a discount, not a refundable scholarship. If eligible, select one of these options on the application DISCOUNT line:
- $100 off - Student is LISTED as SEATED in your state's top honors ensemble. In SC, it is All-State Band or All-State Orchestra.
- $ 50 off - Student is LISTED as SEATED in your state's regional honors ensemble. In SC, it is Region Band.
Proof of placement due by May 15. An email or letter from your director via their school account or a copy of the official concert program or other official document with your name hi-lighted is sufficient. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 864-294-3035.
$75 per child
To earn the sibling discount,
brothers and sisters must be from the same family/household.
Child of FU
$75 per child
be currently employed by Furman University and provide
department name and
department phone number on application for verification.
How To Apply
- REGISTRATION OPENS in FEBRUARY
- Credit Card Payments: Complete the on-line application with full payment or call the Furman Music Office and we will help you complete the form.
The site uses an encrypted on-line
credit processing service. Your credit card information is not retained
by Furman University. You and our office will receive an email
confirmation of payment. We accept American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover. We do not accept debit-only
- Check or Money Order payments: complete the on-line application, selecting Check as the payment type. Then print and mail the email confirmation along with full payment to:
Band / Orchestra Camp
Furman University Music Dept
3300 Poinsett Hwy
Greenville, SC 29613
2015 Financial Dates and Refund Policy
- May 15: Registration closes. Late applications considered if space available for your instrument/experience level. Some sections close before the deadline.
- $100 non-refundable upon application.
- $200 non-refundable as of May 15.
- May 20: Scholarship payments due to Furman.
- $300 non-refundable as of June 1.
- NO REFUNDS after midnight June 14.