Camp Financials 2016
RESIDENTIAL CAMPERS - $495
Includes shared room, all meals, tuition,
COMMUTERS - $390
Includes lunch, dinner, tuition, recreation, counselor supervision.
Typical day 8:15AM - 9:15PM
$30 per half hour Private Lessons
Study privately with a member of the camp faculty! Select the 2 or 3 lesson option on the application form.
Scholarships and Discounts
Recipient of a
scholarship to camp this summer?
coming to Furman from outside organizations are due by May 15
Please be sure the presenter of your scholarship is aware of the deadline. If
receiving a full scholarship (tuition, housing, lessons), submit your application with a $100 check to hold your
place in line. Should you learn you won
a scholarship after you apply and paid your camp cost, we will refund the
appropriate amount to your parents immediately following camp.
All-State Honors Discount:
Students earning placement in this school year's South Carolina All-State Honors Band/Orchestra/Jazz Ensemble (or the equivalent in other states) are eligible for a tuition reduction. This is a discount, not a refundable scholarship. If eligible, select one of these options in the application's DISCOUNT area:
- $100 off - Student is LISTED as SEATED in your state's top honors ensemble. In SC, it is All-State Band or All-State Orchestra.
- $ 50 off - Student is LISTED as SEATED in your state's regional honors ensemble. In SC, it is Region Band.
Proof of placement due by May 15. An email from your director via their school account or a scan/copy of the concert program with your name circled/hi-lighted is sufficient. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 864-294-3035 or mail to the address below.
$75 per child
To earn the sibling discount,
brothers and sisters must be from the same family/household.
Child of FU
$75 per child
be currently employed by Furman University and provide
department name and
department phone number on application for verification.
How To ApplyREGISTRATION FORM: APPLY NOW
2016 Financial Dates and Refund Policy
- May 15: Registration closes. Late applications considered if space available for your instrument and experience level. Some sections close before the deadline.
- $100 non-refundable upon application.
- $200 non-refundable as of May 15.
- June 1: Scholarship payments due to Furman.
If a student cancels, Furman refunds the scholarship amount back to the sponsor.
- $300 non-refundable as of June 1.
- NO REFUNDS after midnight June 11.