The Paladin Battalion meets its commission mission and produces leaders of character, ready to contribute to the U.S. Army through recruiting, developing, evaluating and retaining top quality Cadets. Additionally, provide support to JROTC citizenship activities.
Paladin Battalion Vision
The Paladin Battalion commissions its mission of qualified Second Lieutenants who uphold the Paladin tradition of producing Army officers with the physical, mental and moral strength to succeed in conflict and in life. The battalion will also support its designed partner High School JROTC citizenship efforts throughout the year.
Key to this is building on the program's half century tradition of commissioning Officers of the highest professional caliber.
- Recruit those with scholastic, athletic and leadership potential
- Develop and Evaluate Cadets to verify that potential
- Retain those with potential that exemplify the U.S. Army values
- Meet the commission mission as it varies from year to year
- Support JROTC
- Support the mission of our associated universities in their missions.
The Paladin Battalion commissions leaders with the character, intestinal fortitude and educational foundation to lead the U.S. Army in an era of persistent conflict. Additionally, Paladin Battalion JROTC partners receive support for their activities through planned, effective interaction.