- All candidates should attend an interest meeting on Tuesday, March 3, 2015 from 4:00-5:00 p.m. (Location: Watkins South, Trone Student Center).
- Students interested in applying must meet the following minimal requirements:
- Be in good academic standing at Furman University (at least a 2.5 GPA)
- Have a record clear of violations of the Student Conduct Code
- Attend mandatory meeting on Tuesday, April 7, 2015 from 6:45-8:15 p.m. in the Daniel Chapel.
- Attend mandatory training on Monday, August 24, 2015 @ 8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. in the Thomas Room.
- All applicants will also need to submit an application and one reference by Wednesday, March 18, 2015. All applications and reference forms may be found on the Student Conduct web site.
- All applicants will need to complete an interview with the Student Conduct Board Advisors. Interviews will take place on Wednesday, April 1, 2015. Preference for interview times will be provided on the application and you will be assigned to an interview time slot and notified in advance of the time to which you have been assigned.
- If you have any questions regarding the Student Conduct Board selection process, please contact Dr. Jason Cassidy, Student Conduct Board Advisor at (864) 294-2202.
Student Conduct Board Selection Timeline
Student Conduct Board Informational Meeting:
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Watkins South, Trone Student Center
Student Conduct Board Applications
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Student Conduct Board Interviews:
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Student Life Conference Room, Trone Student Center
Spring Student Conduct Board Meeting:
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Conference Room, Daniel Chapel
Fall Student Conduct Board Training:
Monday, August 24, 2015
8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Thomas Room, Trone Student Center