- All new applicants should attend an interest meeting on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. (Location: Burgiss Theater, Trone Student Center). This meeting is not mandatory, but encouraged.
- Students interested in applying must meet the following minimal requirements:
- Be in good academic standing at Furman University (at least a 2.5 GPA);
- Have a record clear of violations of the Student Conduct Code;
- Cannot serve as a Resident Assistant for 2017-18;
- Attend a mandatory meeting on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 from 4:30-5:45 p.m. in the Garden Room, Daniel Chapel; and
- Attend mandatory training on Monday, August 21, 2017 @ 8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. in Johns Hall 101.
- All applicants will also need to submit an application and one reference by Friday, March 3, 2017. All applications and reference forms may be found on the Student Conduct web site.
- All applicants will need to complete an interview with the Student Conduct Board Advisors. Interviews will take place on March 14 or 16, 2017. Preference for interview times will be provided on the application and you will be assigned to an interview time slot and notified in advance of the time to which you have been assigned.
- If you have any questions regarding the Student Conduct Board selection process, please contact Dr. Jason Cassidy, Student Conduct Board Advisor at (864) 294-2202.
Student Conduct Board Selection/Training Timeline
Student Conduct Board Informational Meeting:
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Burgiss Theater, Trone Student Center
Student Conduct Board Applications
Friday, March 3, 2017
Student Conduct Board Interviews:
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
orThursday, March 16, 2017
Student Life Conference Room, Trone Student Center
Spring Student Conduct Board Meeting:
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Garden Room, Daniel Chapel
Fall Student Conduct Board Training:Monday, August 21, 2017
8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Johns Hall 101