We want to meet and talk with you in person! Can you spend part or all of a day on campus? To schedule the music portion of your visit, follow the steps below. The Campus Visit Manager, Laura Williams, will make the necessary faculty connections for class observations and meetings. She will need to know your instrument, musical interests and class preferences in order to personalize your schedule. In addition to the campus tour, you may also request a tour of the Fine Arts facilities. Sign up on the Admission web site or call the Office of Admission, 864-294-2034.
1. Type of music visit?
- Considering a music major? You are invited to observe music classes, ensemble rehearsals and meet with a faculty member.
- Considering a Performance Major? You may request a sample lesson (20-30 minutes) with a faculty member.
- Non-major? You are welcome to observe ensemble rehearsals.
2. Which music classes would you like to observe this Fall? Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
3. Schedule your campus visit HERE.
Staying overnight? View the Music Events calendar
Questions about your visit?
Contact Laura Williams
, Campus Visit Manager, 864-294-2034 or email@example.com
.First visit? The Daniel Music Building is located to your right as you enter the main gate. Our floor plan resembles a square donut with icing on one side. The Daniel Recital Hall is our donut hole, surrounded by offices, practice rooms and classrooms. Herring Music Pavilion is the icing. Standing proudly next door is our coffee mug, McAlister Auditorium. See more.